Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Surprise Milestone

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 2.39 miles in 25m:56s using Endomondo."

So two awesome things happened today in terms of getting in shape. First off, I did my fastest minutes per mile so far. I clocked in at an average of 10:50/mile, which is slightly better thana couple of runs ago.

The other thing is that I looked at a pair of pants that I pulled out of my closet awhile ago in the Great Purge. They were the smallest ones I had and I knew they would be the last ones I would fit into before I had to search elsewhere for pants. I decided to experimentally pull them on today, and they fit like a freakin glove :-)

Prom is tonight! Mike and I are stepping out in style, and I will be wearing a dress that has never fit me before a few weeks ago. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment