Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A New Layer

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 3.06 miles in 33m:18s using Endomondo."

Today is about layers.

First off, I weighed in this morning and dropped 2.2 pounds, bringing my total to 26.4 pounds gone. That's the equivalent of over 105 sticks of butter! Wow! And gross. I am so happy to see those layers go.

And the positive layer that I have added: since I've been using this running app, I have been tracking my total distance, including my walking warm up and cool down. I am now at a point where I am more interested to know the accurate minutes per mile of my pace than how far I've gone total. So from today forward, the numbers for my workouts reflect only the time and distance I am actually running, plus the few minutes of walking in between running sections. Today, for instance, I ran 30 minutes and walked 13, but only the 4 walking minutes between sets of running are actually counted, therefore making my 10:53 mile almost accurate.

Also- woo freakin hoo! My first under 11 minute miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment