Saturday, May 7, 2011

Better Than Expected!

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 3.24 miles in 37m:00s using Endomondo."

This was yesterday's run, I just didn't get around to uploading it. This was the 18-1-18 bad boy that I was worried about. Turns out I had nothing to be worried about. I made it through! It's probably the farthest I've ever actually run. I was so psyched about it. Also it turned out to be more than a 5K, which is what I'm training for. I've decided I'm going to make the transition from running a certain number of minutes to running a 5K and tracking how long it takes me. I think that will be more beneficial to me at this point. It's pretty amazing for me to realize that I've come to this point. Runningfor 10, or even 5, minutes in a row was a terrifying task just over a month ago. And look at me now- 36 minutes of running yesterday and me saying "it was hard but actually not too bad!"

Weight Watchers is where the training program came from. Once again, WW for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment