Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A variety of good.

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 3.60 miles in 34m:37s using Endomondo."

Today's weigh-in was a success! I am down 1.6 pounds for a total of 35.8 pounds lost. It wasn't a huge loss for the week, but considering the actual week and the fact that I was stuck at the same number three weeks in a row, I am pleased!

Today was also an awesome running experience. I heard about Walk it Off Wednesdays from my WW group. It is where you go to Alton Baker Park (Mike and Annie and I went) and sign in, choose your course, and walk (or in our case run) however far you please. There are prizes at the end of the summer and it's a great way for us to get out and have a "family" run :-) It was also the farthest I have run, I think ever. I walked for about a minute at one point, but ran the rest and got a good time too!

I have also been continuing to clean out my closet- Pictures to follow.

I went shopping recently for a few things I desperately needed, clothing-wise. I got a cute pair of shorts that actually show some leg, because I actually am starting to feel comfortable with that again! I got some great running shorts that will fit for a long time, and, hallelujah, some new bras. My old ones just didn't fit anymore and I forgot how awesome you can feel when you have a good-fitting, comfortable bra on.

J out!

No comments:

Post a Comment