Monday, June 27, 2011

New Records!

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 3.11 miles in 30m:02s using Endomondo."

So, today was the first time I have run a 5K since the Weight Watchers 5K. It has been awhile! I ran a couple of times last week, but that route is just over half the distance of a 5K. I knew today would be a challenge.

The up- New fastest mile ever- 8:45! Holy crap!!!
The down- I did have to walk two different times, and I allowed myself a minute each time, while still keeping the timer going.
The up- even with those two minutes of walking, my 5K time today was 30:02. That's, like, amazing!!! I've had a goal to run a 5K in under 30 minutes for several months now and I just kicked my previous time's ass!

Weigh-in on Wednesday. Please let the plateau have passed! I don't want to weigh in at the exact same number for a 4th time in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment