Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Endomondo Running Workout

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 1.71 miles in 16m:14s using Endomondo."

So I haven't run in awhile, due to getting sick and still not haven shaken it. I am well enough to run without going into coughing fits, however, so it is finally time!

Did a pretty decent mile- 9:11. Woo!

I have had a hard time switching from a very structured food/exercise schedule to now being on vacation and having to reset all of that. I have decided a few things to help with this:

1. Breakfast will be fruit and cereal or oatmeal 4-5 days per week.
2. Lunch will have more options, but often involve salad (which is partly inspired by my lettuce plants that are going crazy!)
3. Exercise will happen on the same days as before- I need to decide what time of day they will happen.

Weighed in the same as last week (down a total of 34.2 pounds!) This would normally be the week I'd gain, but I think the whole metabolism-being-much-improved-from-exercise this has helped to keep me dropping down.

No comments:

Post a Comment