Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Slowly Regaining.

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 1.71 miles in 15m:57s using Endomondo."

Today is the first time I've run in 9 days. When you consider I was running 4 days per week, that is pretty major. After the events of last week, I have been really off-track and didn't particularly care. Somehow I managed to lose 2 pounds at the weigh-in today, but that was definitely a surprise. I am trying to regain focus and get back into everything. It is hard, but it is what I need to do.

This is the second time I've run this route. I beat my time and also set my fastest mile to date- 9:05. I haven't yet run just a mile to time myself, but that will be soon I think. Also I went to the chiropractor again today. I am still feeling it a bit but it is far better and my run doesn't seem to have had a negative impact. So there's good news for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment