Friday, July 8, 2011

Training Begins.

Endomondo Running Workout: "was out running 3.53 miles in 34m:28s using Endomondo."

So first off, at the weigh-in this week I went up .6. I did great at the beginning of last week and then kind of slacked off, what with 4 or so meals that were just not great choices. But that's okay. I did Butte to Butte on Monday and I was feeling fatigued for a good part of this week. My Wednesday run was really weak- I barely made it two miles. Today, however, I went 3.5 without a problem. I am officially picking up on the training schedule as of today. It has 3 runs per week, with two short-ish runs (3-4 miles) and then a long one at the end of the week (today's was 3.5, and it works all the way up to 12). For the long runs, as they actually get longer, I doubt I'll be able to run the whole thing, which I am fine with. I am switching mental gears from "how fast can I go" to "get through the whole thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment